Dr. Naomi Brooks
Naomi Creel Brooks, MD
3109 S Meridian Road
Meridian, ID 83642
Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
Duke University, Durham, NC
Post Graduate Training
National Capital Consortium (Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Washington DC)
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA
Honors and Distinctions
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, junior year
- Cum Laude, Duke University
- Meritorious Service Medal, United States Army
- First Place Resident Award from the Association of Military Dermatologists
- White House Medical Unit Certificate of Appreciation
- American Medical Women's Association Janet M. Glasgow Achievement Citation
- Distinguished Military Graduate
- United States Army Health Professions Scholarship
- Military Tropical Medicine Course, Puerto Maldonado, Peru
- Pediatric Dermatology, Dermatology Section, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Pediatric Dermatology, Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Women's Dermatologic Society Mentorship Award, Autoimmune Disease, PennMedicine, PA
- Medical School Clerkship in Family Medicine, Ghana, West Africa
- Fellow, American Board of Dermatology, 2004
- Recertification, 2014
If you have a medical or cosmetic skin concern, request a consultation with Dr. Naomi Brooks online or by phone at 208.888.0660.
- Saint Alphonsus Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- Ada County Medical Society
- Idaho Medical Association
- Independent Doctors of Idaho
- Boise Valley Dermatology
Publications and Presentations
- Ellis M, Xia Y, Creel NB. What is your diagnosis? Lichen striatus. Cutis. 2009 Mar; 83(3): 118, 125-6.
- Dabbs CR, Creel NB, Krivda SJ, Cruser DL, Norton SA. Elevated serum immunoglobulin preceding primary cutaneous posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005 May; 52(5 Suppl 1): S123-4.
- Creel N, Werth V. Rhabdomyolysis associated with quinacrine therapy in a patient with chronic cutaneous lupus erythematosus. J Drugs Dermatol. 2005 Mar-Apr; 4(2): 225-7.
- Paul AY, Creel NB, Benson PM. What is your diagnosis? Solitary Mastocytoma. Cutis. 2004 Oct; 74(4): 227, 234-6.
- Tarm K, Creel NB, Krivda SJ, Turiansky GW. Granulomatous periorificial dermatitis. Cutis. 2004 Jun; 73(6): 399-402.
- Creel NB, Crowe MA, Mullen GR. Pet hamsters as a source of rat mite dermatitis. Cutis. 2003 Jun; 71(6): 457-61.
- American Academy of Dermatology, Gross and Microscopic Symposium, 2003 and 2004.